Home > Saab 9 3 > 2003 Saab 9-3 Door Speakers Not Working

2003 Saab 9-3 Door Speakers Not Working

Contents

I can give you the details or have a look for my thread. it looks ‘pockmarked' like corrosion on the aluminum casing.. There's practically no bass. We might be on the same page..... weblink

Please help Reply dan says: November 22, 2015 at 06:27 is there anyway to upgrade amp 1 and rear ramp with after market while maintaining SID display and headunit? Publicado el 28 sept. 2012If your SAAB has a dead radio and the turn signal is silent, here is the culprit. I have not had these speakers work since I bought the car because I have been working through other faults, it would be nice to finally enjoy music in the car, Se podrá valorar cuando se haya alquilado el vídeo.

2003 Saab 9-3 Door Speakers Not Working

Acción en curso... Reply With Quote Promote to Article 21 March 2015 #3 lvaquera2 View Profile View Forum Posts View Blog Entries View Articles Join Date 18 Mar 2015 Location United States Posts I would say it is most likely that the top layer is the one to blame in most cases. If you use GMail, follow these instructions from Google so that they appear in your regular inbox.

Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Search for: Search Pages About SA6AYN QSL Map QSO Log QSO Map DNS Digger Electronics projects and repairs SAAB 9-3ss AudioSystem2 then I hear ‘crackle crackle'.. tl;dr: wait for someone else who knows their shit to answer your problem. 2002 Saab 9-3 Door Speakers Not Working Last edited by lord lucan; 04-28-2012 at 10:37 AM.

When checking the EHU, how was that done, wiring speakers - EHU and/or signalwise? Board index All times are UTC Powered by phpBB Forum Software © phpBB Group UKSaabs Twitter Updates follow UKSaabs on Twitter UKSaabs silhouette logo images by Mark Green www.greenphotos.com "subsilver2" slightly Welcome Guest, is this your First Visit? If you look under the front passenger seat the amp lives there.

I haven't tried that method but I guess it might work. Saab Amp Bypass I tried to loop the fiber optic wires together in the amp but it failed. By MacGyver in forum Saab 9-3 Sport Saloon / Combi(Estate)/TurboX/AWD (2003 - on)/Convertible(2004 - on) Replies: 10 Last Post: 10-16-2010, 09:34 PM Door speaker covers By Collos in forum Saab 9-3 I've fitted my own aftermarket mp3 stereo and I know the front right channel works correctly.

Saab 9-3 Amp1

A fibre pen might help. I looked at it.. 2003 Saab 9-3 Door Speakers Not Working As the rear speakers work, is at least that part of the EHU O/P ok. Saab 9-3 Dash Speakers Not Working Do you have photos of what the corrosion looked like or how you soldered the wire?

It worked and no more trouble. have a peek at these guys Sources: http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303089 http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189142 23 thoughts on “SAAB 9-3ss AudioSystem2 AMP1 repair” Steven Clark says: December 17, 2013 at 21:34 I have a similar issue (I think). You can only upload photos smaller than 5 MB. permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]duck972000 9-3 SE 0 points1 point2 points 3 years ago(1 child)Sounds like something happened with the car's amp. Saab 9-3 Amp1 Bypass

Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait « Previous Thread | Next Thread » Thread Tools Show Printable Version Posting Rules You may post new threads You may post replies You may Surprisingly the same is true with the door handles/ lock buttons and just about anything else in the car that has electronics involved. Posts in this Thread: 2006 Saab 9-3 Front Door Speakers Stopped Working, Brent, Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:55:55 <-- Viewing This MessageRe: 2006 Saab 9-3 Front Door Speakers Stopped Working, Name check over here If you own a Saab, wish you owned a Saab, or just think that Saabs are the coolest cars on the planet, välkommen!

To add inline images to your post, use [img]http://www.domain.com/img.jpg[endimg] or use the Optional Image Link field below. Saab 9-3 Amp1 Bypass Instructions I'll take a look tomorrow now I think as the lil nipper isn't too well. Free for private sellers, dealers and other commercial sellers.

they replaced both speakers and said that the car is made so that those speakers barely do anything at all (i have no idea why they would do that) but they

On a 9-3SS there may be fuses behind the detachable panel between the left front door and dashboard. eSID2 Did this happen when the car is in your hands, or is it aquired post to the blown speakers? Skip to content Epideme's Palace The web shack of SA6AYN - Ham radio operator and electronics nerd… Menu Home About SA6AYN QSO Log QSO Map QSL Map DNS Digger Electronics projects Saab 9-3 Amplifier This went on for a few weeks until it ceased completely.

There could be a mechanical reason also, as the car is constantly shaking and vibrating. Honestly with how much labor would be involved you may be better going to the dealer. __________________ 2008 9-3 SS: Stg 1 MikeD Tuned, GS Strut Bar, GS 3 Point Chasis Reply Emmanuel says: February 12, 2014 at 00:57 BTW I have the same problem. http://pagesetter.net/saab-9-3/saab-9-3-radiator-fan-not-working.html There may also be fuses in the left side of the trunk, behind service door in the lining.

Of course these are only examples, and your amp might have a completely different fault. Terms of Use AutoGuide.com Truck European Import Domestic Manufacturer The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities. Just in case they are fried, could that be a sign of blown amplifier stage for the dash speakers. Beyond this, it is extremely difficult to tell without the proper diagnostic tools and virtually impossible to give any good suggestion from afar.

it sounds like there is no music coming from them. Reply With Quote Promote to Article 22 March 2015 #5 lvaquera2 View Profile View Forum Posts View Blog Entries View Articles Join Date 18 Mar 2015 Location United States Posts I have the pump, just need it put in.? 5 answers Will rims from my 2003 saab fit 2007 honda civic? 6 answers Driving home in my 99 saab 9-3 (automatic) I completely missed the bit about an after market stereo Reply With Quote 04-23-201210:41 AM #7 justjase View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Saabisti Join Date May