Home > Saab 9 3 > 2003 Saab 9-3 Radio Display Not Working

2003 Saab 9-3 Radio Display Not Working

Contents

Interference on the O-bus due to short-lived breaks or excessive dampening in the optical fibres may not be displayed as breaks on Tech2.[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana]Therefore, all O-bus control modules provide diagnosis and In the event of an intermittent fault in bus communication with one of these systems, DTCs will be generated in the ECM and TCM. eSID2 Observing no replies to your post so far, I'll give it a try, although I have limited knowledge of the subject(s). I think it has to do with the amp next to the passenger seat. weblink

Reply With Quote Promote to Article 03 December 2013 #5 Yooce View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Saab Fan Join Date 29 Nov 2013 eSID2 With regard to fuse/supply of battery voltage to the OBDII socket pin #16, did I check our MY09 manual: Its #11, labelled "diagnosetilkobling", fusebox on the left-hand side of the Reply With Quote Promote to Article 14 December 2013 #9 9-3 Aero View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Saab Nut Join Date 22 Apr The meaning of the combinations of ones and zeros is predefined so that all the control modules can interpret the information in the same way.

2003 Saab 9-3 Radio Display Not Working

ICM - is a control module connected to the EHU EHU - is the actual radio module and dash amp ~ 08' 9-3 TurboX ~ 06' 9-3 Combi ~ 05' 9-3 Digital means that the signal is either 1 or 0. Do not look directly at the light source (detached fibre of connection). Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today! + Reply to Thread Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last Jump to page: Results 1 to 15 of 26 Tweet

Problem DataRepairPal VerifiedAverage mileage: 175,068 (140,000–215,340)2 model years affected: 2003, 2005I have this problemFollow this problem11 people reported this problem Comments Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 comments The gas gauge went back to normal stereo hasn't worked since and fuses are not blown. The time now is 12:18 AM. 2004 Saab 9-3 Radio Not Working JMSpeedshop ! 16.470 visualizaciones 15:54 How to Replace the HID Headlights on a Saab 9-3 - Duración: 7:16.

permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]Pmcdonough1988 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago(0 children)yeah its the amp. Saab 93 Radio Wont Turn On Fuse Box Removal - Duración: 3:36. Please help. 1 answer 2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T Convertible - Maintenance & Repair Shortcuts Saab 9-3 Questions All Questions Ask a Question Saab 9-3 Reviews Saab 9-3 For Sale Search Saab I don't know the connections in the car but some kind soul here might know the system overview and tell you.

At a distance of less than 20 mm from your eyes to the light source, your eyes could be damaged.[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana]The LEDs in the transmitters, though not laser diodes, produce high-intensity Saab Amp1 Bypass The cable is resistant to small amounts of oil, acid, brake fluid, alcohol and glycol. Ask an Expert Car Questions How JustAnswer Works: Ask an Expert Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. No. 14 is actually blank [no electric connectors in it] .

Saab 93 Radio Wont Turn On

best buy said "oh its impossible to put a new radio on it" i was about to give up until i went to the last shop they said we can do permalinkembedsavegive gold[–]OneFatGuy2004 Saab 9-3 Linear BCB Stage 3[S] 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago(5 children)I've been googling nonstop and it seems that it's the AMP 1 under the driver seat? 2003 Saab 9-3 Radio Display Not Working My question is ' if this amp is out would it stop the radio from coming on [no screen] or have I also a prob with the actual radio'. Saab 93 Radio Not Working I found the relevant fuse and on pulling it out the radio went off, I replaced the fuse and the display came up said it was checking then everything was displayed

it starts, until it sits over night! http://pagesetter.net/saab-9-3/saab-9-3-radiator-fan-not-working.html Iniciar sesión Estadísticas 48.898 visualizaciones 55 ¿Te gusta este vídeo? there is a phone button under this dispaly and keypad, there are what look like microphone pick-ups on the top of the windsheild, where the interior light buttons are, there is The difference in voltage between the two leads (P-bus) or the lead and ground (I-bus) is either 0 V or roughly 5 V. 2006 Saab 9-3 Radio Not Working

Publicado el 4 mar. 2013So i was tired of waiting for someone to make a video on how to bypass the amp1 so i bought one off ebay for $450 and screen went out and everything. This means there is not a O-bus issues (which can be tough to isolate). check over here However it may have a separate feed to the display module so can't say for sure.

The alarm can be a number of things. Saab 93 Radio Fuse Location Thanks for your suggestion though. Only now is the steering column locked.[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana]When the key is inserted into the ignition switch, the steering column lock is released if the transponder is approved.

Another thing to be aware of is the rear window lock out function on the driver's door.

Yes, definitely drive able without it. The cable must not be pulled tight over sharp edges. A total short circuit will cause all the control modules on the bus in question to count up. Saab 9-3 Amp1 my bad.

Vehicle speed[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana]The TC/ABS or ESP control module measures vehicle speed with the help of a Hall sensor at each wheel. The Car Park How to Classic Saab 9-5 Saab 9-3 Sport Saloon / Convertible / Combi (Estate)/TurboX/AWD (2003 - on) Help, Advice, Saabs and Motoring Tyres, Wheels, and Brakes Wash and The I-bus system does not have a +15 power supply lead, with the exception of for the airbag control module (ACM). http://pagesetter.net/saab-9-3/2003-saab-9-3-door-speakers-not-working.html The dealer is the only one who can install this due to a complex "add" and programming function.

Replaced the SID and the issues were fixed. any ideas about that? My SID display(+controllpanel for that) and the radio do not work. Just click the edit link above to personalize your username.

I had an audio/radio/electronics outfit check it out, and he says everything (fueses/power/etc) check out, but the display and infotainment "functions" are not working Submitted: 8 years ago. The time now is 12:18 AM. Previous owner says it does not.How do I replace or fix this? Auto Escrow Gallery Browse Albums Browse Pictures Classifieds Insurance Advertise Auto Loans If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.

Mad Morrigan 212.894 visualizaciones 7:48 SaabAux install in Saab 9-3 OG - Duración: 3:41. or should i get another amp?or getting a new system would be better option? Forum New Saab Workshop Saab 9-3 Sport Saloon / Combi(Estate)/TurboX/AWD (2003 - on)/Convertible(2004 - on) No noise from indicators and radio doesn't work Welcome to Saabscene General discussion forum for By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Reply With Quote 02-28-201210:12 AM #13 deano93tid View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Retired Administrator Join Date Jun 2010 Posts 2,218 Re: No noise from indicators and If there is a difference, you are given the opportunity to start fault diagnosis or to accept the new control module configuration. The message contains information about what is being sent and the value, for example "Coolant temperature 100C" or "A/C ON".[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana]O-bus[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana]Warning[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana]The red visible light is of laser class 1. It may be the ignition switch module but if the car starts then it may rule that out.

Reply With Quote 01-18-200902:49 PM #13 CHR15 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Saab Anorak Join Date Jun 2007 Location bristol Posts 544 The WIS states... "If SaabWorld Marketplace Page 1 of 2 12 Last Jump to page: Results 1 to 10 of 14 Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page… Search Thread Advanced Search 29