Home > Saab 9 3 > 2003 Saab 9-3 Radio Problems

2003 Saab 9-3 Radio Problems

Contents

Authors assume all responsibility for comments posted here. They sent the Vehicle ID to Saab and the next day I got my code. Advertisement Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. The mystery lives on. 03-27-2011, 10:52 AM #5 jsmabrey SAABeginner Join Date: Feb 2010 Location: Lampasas County, Texas - USA Posts: 19 Thanks to gbest's reply, I pulled his comment is here

Now enter right code. Thanks to Jaden for contributing to this FAQ!I unplugged my battery while out of town on a trip to clear a 'service engine' light. Password Human Verification In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained And waterproof.

2003 Saab 9-3 Radio Problems

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2 vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.All content is copyright The Saab Who knew. There are several fuses that could be blown.

CEL Code or GTFO! Rather than paying the Hawaii Saab dealership an extortionate $50+ to unlock the radio, I followed Kannan's advice. Or do some googling to figure out how to bypass it yourself.. Saab 9-5 Radio Code Reset SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet.

for contributing to this FAQ!I own a '96 900 and experienced radio code entry challenge after replacing the car battery. Saab 9-3 Radio Wont Turn On Registered Users do not see the above ads. The code was already in the display. I've looked at some postings on ebay about it, but not a lot of information is given.

Yes, definitely drive able without it. 2007 Saab 9-3 Radio Not Working The guy that does the bypasses also sell replacement amp1s that are built better..... Edgar Cervantes 19,236 views 1:41 Saab 9-5 RallyWagon Finally gets It's Push Bar+ State Insp. It worked without a hitch.

Saab 9-3 Radio Wont Turn On

I love my Saab, but this is a first. LinkBack Thread Tools 03-26-2011, 07:28 AM #1 jsmabrey SAABeginner Join Date: Feb 2010 Location: Lampasas County, Texas - USA Posts: 19 Audio Dead 2002 9-5 Linear with 135k Without 2003 Saab 9-3 Radio Problems Radio was disconnected while sorting another matter with SID, put radio back in & asked for code. Saab 93 Radio Fuse Location permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]LostAbbott1999 Viggen 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago(0 children)Huh.

I was freaking out. this content If you entered right code and you just the code on the screen, then you did not wait one hour. Can anyone help me diagnose the issue, and a possible fix for it? You may NOT copy or distribute the content that appears on this site without written permission from Fixya Ltd. © 2005-2015, Fixya, Ltd. 2004 Saab 9-3 Radio Not Working

Switch the car off (antenna should retract). Last edited by bizzay1; 10-21-2013 at 06:44 AM. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. weblink If you mess up, repeat procedure.

permalinkembedsavegive gold[–]OneFatGuy2004 Saab 9-3 Linear BCB Stage 3[S] 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago(5 children)I've been googling nonstop and it seems that it's the AMP 1 under the driver seat? Saab Radio Code Free lmull3 23,410 views 13:06 2006 Saab 9-3 Stereo Problem - Video 1 - Duration: 1:58. 2006Saab93T 5,383 views 1:58 2003 saab 9-3 radio - Duration: 1:41. Its easy to "fix" takes about 15-20 mins to do.

I took the stereo out the other day to check the fuse in the back.

Now put the key in on position (no need to start) and see that no outside lights are on. I turned off the car. Accessories are here! Saab Amp1 OK I will defer to you then.

tool, the replacement will need to be MARRIED to the system Question about 2004 9-3 1 Answer I need to locate the 2004 saab 9-3 the radio fuse ...saab 9-3 the Of course it did. Remember Me? http://pagesetter.net/saab-9-3/2003-saab-9-3-door-speakers-not-working.html The bypass just closes the loop allowing it to work again...just without your door speakers.