Home > Saab 9 > 2003 Saab 9-3 Ac Fuse

2003 Saab 9-3 Ac Fuse

Contents

As this just happened again. Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to make your opinion count. Thanks John[/b] Hi there John, Welcome to the Forum, below I have included every fuse in the car including relays. his comment is here

The fan immediately shut off and now i can't get it to come back on. Now that it hit 90s again, the AC is again not blowing really cold air ... Loading... NG900 or old 9-3 Only Air Conditioning Diagnostics for a 9-3?

2003 Saab 9-3 Ac Fuse

they may not have done it correctly or left a leak ! 07-12-2013 02:46 PM #9 sanga View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Saab Newbie Join Date Jul To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. as to the manual controls.. *thinks* .. Function 19 10 A/C 19 10 ABS 27 15 ACC C 30 ACC 09 7.5 ACC panel 18 10 Airbag 06A 7.5 Automatic transmission 34 10 Automatic transmission C 30 Cabin

Go for it, don't take pictures, you don't have time for that~ the resistor is an ugly caterpillar from hell lookin' thing, you can't miss it- 2 out of 2 people Terms of Use x Cookie and Data Use Consent We use cookies to improve your experience on this website and so that ads you see online can be tailored to your I'm gonna do a recharge on it and see if it makes a difference. Saab 9 3 2007 Air Conditioning Problems Re: 9-3 Air Con Not Working Not that I'm aware of ........

Close Yes, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. Saab 9-3 Aircon Reset Labor Day weekend ... Mark helpful 245 Report SilverStone641 answered 3 years ago Well, i checked the fuses again. I've checked all fuses (even ones not remotely related just to err on the side of caution) they're all fine.

drove into 95 degree heat and the fans just stopped blowing. Saab 9-3 Air Conditioning Not Cold Published on 23 Apr 2015Saab Thermometer not working? All rights reserved. Mark helpful Your Answer Add photo Photo (optional) Related Questions AC Problem 6 answers The first time I drive my car that day the AC comes on for about 20 to

Saab 9-3 Aircon Reset

I know he removed the fanbelt and pulleys to get to the cambelt,and maybe he has not connected it properly. Take it in and have it looked at. __________________ -Mike '99 Viggen with 205k Status: Mostly OK and studded winter tires . 06-07-2006, 06:20 AM #10 Mr Schaefer Avid 2003 Saab 9-3 Ac Fuse Community Links Social Groups Members List iTrader Search Forums Show Threads Show Posts Tag Search Advanced Search Go to Page... Saab 9-3 Air Conditioning Fuse You can change this preference below.

Can't do any harm other than your wallet. this content This may be the issue that gets me to buy the Saab Secure plan, as the AC is covered in three of the four plans they offer. it is... 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero - Maintenance & Repair 2001 9-3 Saab Turbo Would an AC compressor just go bad even if it has not been being used. For advertising information, on the AutoGuide.com network please request a media kit or email us: [email protected] DOMESTIC Cherokee SRT8 ForumChevy Bolt ForumChevy City Express ForumChevy Trav ForumCummins ForumColoradoFans.comDodge Durango ForumDiesel ForumRam 1999 Saab 9-3 Air Conditioning Problems

Holding my hand in front of the vents its cold and I can't keep my hand there very long, but the cabin still feels warm. Trying to diagnose whether it's the compressor or just in need of a refill. Sign in Don't like this video? http://pagesetter.net/saab-9/saab-9-3-wiper-linkage.html ac as been running just fine.

That's the tricky part... Saab 9-5 Air Conditioning Problems However, the fans were blowing. Transcript The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Authors assume all responsibility for comments posted here.

Basically the fan quit working no matter what i tried. Loading... Interesting that you and I were both ~1/2 pound low on refrigerant. Saab 9-3 Air Conditioning Compressor Also do a search on SAAB central because I know I have seen issues similar to this brought up there a few times before.

so just a short somewhere? I am not sure which fuse the A/C is on and even where the fuse box is located?? You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. http://pagesetter.net/saab-9/saab-9-3-speedometer-not-working.html Have not had any need until yesterday and all I get is warm air.

I have not tried it yet though I need to talk to my mechanic Reply With Quote Promote to Article 02 June 2013 #5 brownieone View Profile View Forum Posts nothing. Reason: moved posts to new thread Reply With Quote Promote to Article 30 May 2013 #2 kanundrum View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Saab Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods) No information available.

Sign in to report inappropriate content. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. I am willing to buy!!!!)... Django Perro de Presa 31,754 views 16:04 Saab 9-2x Dip Coat Super Purple - Second Dip Coat - Duration: 6:10.