Home > Saab 9 > 2004 Saab 9-3 Air Conditioning Problems

2004 Saab 9-3 Air Conditioning Problems

Contents

If the clutch on the compressor does engage then you probably have a leak in the system that would need to be adressed and then you'd need a fill. Sign in to report inappropriate content. Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods) No information available. Watch out, a completely empty system will show no bubbles but you may see some streaking oil. weblink

NEWS Saab is Dead. and I didn't even think to check the fuse.. *sigh* __________________ 2000 Lightning Blue SAAB 9-3 Viggen Convertible 2003 Cactus Green Jeep Liberty Renegade 06-07-2006, 06:43 AM #11 mr.jenkins This is done by a signal to pin 50 on the relay. Uploaded on Oct 4, 2011http://carrepairanaheim.com/saab-air-...The Saab 9-3 is a luxury sedan that is manufactured in Trollhättan, Sweden.

2004 Saab 9-3 Air Conditioning Problems

Auto Escrow Gallery Browse Albums Browse Pictures Classifieds Insurance Advertise Auto Loans If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. German cars you must use a test light to see if the signal wire is getting power or not. This may be the issue that gets me to buy the Saab Secure plan, as the AC is covered in three of the four plans they offer. Once it is fixed, I'll post it up here.

I rarely use the AC.. Problem DataRepairPal VerifiedAverage mileage: 124,679 (74,000–203,305)9 model years affected: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, more2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008I have this problemFollow this problem20 people reported this problem Comments What's New? Saab 9 3 2007 Air Conditioning Problems Swap a relay with the same capacities ans as long as it stays running swap them for a minute and see what happens 13 out of 13 people think this is

Ah yes the plug you found is for the a/c pressure sensor and is usually unplugged to gain better access to the cover when changing the cambelt. Saab 9-3 Aircon Reset I bought a 3003 9-3 Linear two weeks ago and last weekend the A/C just up and wouldn't blow cold after making a stop at a store. You can cause serious damage to your vehicle and/or cause yourself injury. This is because the pressure drop inside the evaporator is to excessive causing it to "ice up".

I'm dumb. 1999 Saab 9-3 Air Conditioning Problems Mark helpful 5 Report Topcat61 answered 2 years ago My first thought when something like this happens is to check the compressor. When it was 85 degrees F out with high humidity (so it felt like it was in the mid 90's out and difficult to breath), using an infrared thermometer and aiming Thanks John[/b] Hi there John, Welcome to the Forum, below I have included every fuse in the car including relays.

Saab 9-3 Aircon Reset

Check: There should be continuity across terminal 2 and 3 at full throttle, and no continuity at closed throttle. Using a test light check all related fuses such as the BCM, climate control, heater, blower motor and for the air conditioner. 2004 Saab 9-3 Air Conditioning Problems Wear safety goggles and gloves to protect against injuries. 2003 Saab 9-3 Ac Fuse Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links Saab Forum Advertisement vBulletin Message Cancel Changes Quick Reply The following errors occurred with your submission Okay Message: Options Quote message in reply?

About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Try something new! have a peek at these guys All rights reserved. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. ZIP: Shortcuts Saab 9-3 Questions All Questions Ask a Question Saab 9-3 Reviews Saab 9-3 For Sale Search Saab 9-3 Questions Saab 9-3 Experts #1 Tom Demyan Reputation 690 #2 T_S_T Saab 9-3 Air Conditioning Fuse

What is the best way to measure? As this just happened again. Visit Hybrid Cars for the latest in Hybrid and Electric Cars. check over here Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video?

Amesie's Automotive Corner 229,670 views 22:11 Saab 9-3 Sports Sedan in Dash Cup Holder Removal How To - Duration: 7:48. Saab 9-5 Air Conditioning Problems Holding my hand in front of the vents its cold and I can't keep my hand there very long, but the cabin still feels warm. AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news.

The fans cut out several other times on the weekend trip, but we could always reactivate them by powering the AC off, waiting 5 seconds, and powering one.

I'm having some AC issues with my 9-3. If you have been driving for sometime and you noticed the system stops working the first thing to check it the engine temperature gauge or warning light.

Watch the Video!

DiscountACparts 262,270 views 9:06 The Lost Saab Sonett, Digging Around! - Duration: 22:11. Saab 9-3 Air Conditioning Not Cold I don't have the owner's manual (if anybody has an extra manual for a 1999 Saab 9-3 Viggen..

The time now is 04:19. Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Find out whyClose Saab Air Conditioning Repair Anaheim - Saab 93 Sedan A/C Repairs Anaheim carrepairanaheim SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe184184 Loading... Sign in to make your opinion count. http://pagesetter.net/saab-9/saab-9-3-wiper-linkage.html Our Certified shops honor these estimates.Find a ShopRepairPal certifies only the best shops in your neighborhood by verifying quality work, training, and customer satisfaction.Why Certified?Certified Shops honor fair price estimates, bringing

Turn the car on, make sure the temp is low enough to kick on the A/C (make sure "ECON" is off or else the compressor never will come on) and then in run position. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. So i pulled the panel and disconnected the cable while the car was running and the cabin fan was on.

Men and Motors 178,593 views 7:08 Saab 9-3 DIY Cold Air Intake - Duration: 10:37. Our technic...Verified for the Saab 9-321 reports sms Created with Sketch. This filter should be replaced when air flow becomes restricted.

If repairs have been made, the system will need to be vacuumed down and recharged to remove damage causing moisture. SPONSORED LINKS Add Refrigerant (Freon) Air Conditioner Recharge - Simple Air Conditioner Vacuum and Recharge Find a car manual for your car
Contact• Help• About• Privacy Policy ¬© 1999 -

Heh.. At this point, i'm debating whether to just go ahead and start removing the glove box to get to the resistor. We replaced the blower motor resistor but now are trying to figure out whatelse needs to be replaced. The AC button LED still lights, but there is no increased work on the engine and the compressor never engages.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2 vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.All content is copyright © The Saab Due to a leak and low freon level or outside temperature below 45 degrees F. hehe haha my thoughts exactly...I think I would rather deal with an ACC that gave me a hiccup everyonce in a while over my stupid knobs....mark my words one day I ac as been running just fine.

Have you checked your lines to make sure you don't have a leak? Labor Day weekend ... Is there a reset button of some kind that i could do my self? 07-12-2013†09:06 PM #10 J..M View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Saab Afficionado Join Visit AutoGuide.com today.

It didn't work x 1 year (only one evening it turned on over that time), then worked for 2 years, followed by another 1 1/2 years of not working and 2 I would be really grateful if you could please help. Check: should have continuity across the 2 spade connectors at above 35 to 45 degrees.